Andree27
Here are a few things you need to do to fix the latest models ipo ... And you can't do anything
while they are not ... Because I was really facing this problem ... Of course i found an
alternative but it is not serious ... You can also find other ways to buy it , but would like it
to be possible here ... Because it's about elementary tools , you need it to fix it ...
I want forum members to leave comments - if possible (we are still developing - forum) ...
And the forum, in my opinion, is a source of relevant information (we are not lying and not aggressive)...
It will be the RB company’s decision - Because I don't know what's best but i tried ...
Are some things available in the future?

Low soldering temperature paste -

https://forum.replacebase.co.uk/post/solder-paste-10413030?trail=25#7

Reballing Stencil Kit for X/XS/XR/XS MAX 3D
Stencil Kit.jpg 
The test frame of the motherboard, does not require welding layered for the test , I'd suffice the cheaper version
Test Frame.jpg  Test Frame1.jpg  Test Frame2.jpg  Test Frame3.jpg  Test Frame4.jpg 
Mainboard Layered Welding Platform (soldering desoldering tool)...
Welding Platform.jpg  Welding Platform 1.jpg  Welding Platform2.jpg 
Are some interesting things not necessary -
Cold gun cold glue for x/xs/xsmax
Cold.jpg 
Displex Screen Scratch Remover for Cellphone -
deplex.jpg 
Displex Screen Scratch Remover for Cellphone PDA PSP
Long-lasting all-weather protection
Reflective high gloss
No stains on contact with rubber or plastic
Free of solvents environmentally friendly
Removes scratched off displays on mobile phones For appleTM For ipod TM MP3 and palm TM PDAs
Weight:5g
Only 1pcs Displex Screen Scratch Remover in the package

The Problem
Mobile telephone and For ipod displays scratch very easily and thus appear shabby and unsightly. Only a few manufacturers offer
replacement displays and even then the exchange is usually very costly.

The Solution
This widespread customer problem. With this new type of special polishing paste, end users have for the first time the possibility of
eliminating the scratches in their displays quickly and cost-effectively in a do-it-yourself process.

The Application
Apply some DISPLEX to the display. Polish the scratched areas with heavy pressure for 2-3 minutes with a soft, clean cotton cloth.
Repeat application as necessary for deep scratches. The display will shine again. Contents of tube of 5g is sufficient for approx. 8-10 applications.

LCD Sealant
mech.jpg  nano.jpg  test.jpg  test1.jpg  gril.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Steve
Love the phone catcher 🙂 as soon as things settle down in China we will see what else we can get sourced in. 
Steve Garner | Replacebase Founder 

Need support? my team are happy to help - sales@replacebase.co.uk | 01604924700
Quote 0 0
Andree27
I understand the flu ...
I don't know, but maybe you could think about a (it is called) vacuum camera ,
Vacuum chamber , Bubble remover ...
In the future ...
It would be good if you guys commented (forum members) ...

Check this link
https://forum.replacebase.co.uk/post/galaxy-s6-screen-damage-10418912?pid=1310682636
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.