indicolts
I ordered a battery and a charging port replacement for my Samsung Galaxy S6, but after disassembly and then reassembly with the new parts. It is showing nothing but a black screen and a pulsating blue light. I really don't think I broke it during disassembly although I will admit that the black paper like substance on the rear of the touch screen tore a bit, but nothing catastrophic I don't think. I did not break the touch glass. I also have a question on the charging port, those sticky pads that attach on the rear side of the 'mother board' what are they there for? They don't seem to be much use other than to stick to the rear of the board. Anyway, not sure how I can get my phone to come back to life. Any ideas please?
thanks
Quote 0 0
pauldaq
unfortunately sounds like you have damaged your LCD - your blue light is just a notification flash - just meaning your phone is on and working. but you have no display because you have damaged it. 
Quote 0 0
indicolts
I was afraid of that. It's too darn bad those touchscreens are SO expensive (not to mention delicate). Got a bid going on ebay for a parts Galaxy S6 right now, hopefully I win.  Thank you for your reply.
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.