P80ktm
Hi guys,

I have replaced several screen in the past with touch ID and always moved the home button to the new screen and it functions ok. 
My friend has bought an OEM one from here (6s) I've swapped over the home button, plugged it all in and touch ID fails. Put the button back on the old smashed screen and it works.

The cable on the new screen has not been damaged in any way as i leave the phones open ( screen held up) to check function before sealing shut.

Has anyone else had this- I'm thinking its similar to the iPad (3/4/5) home ribbons that some miss the components for cover closed sensing.

There is no obvious way to take the home ribbon off the old screen on to the new.
Quote 0 0
Steve

Hi, 

it sounds like it maybe an issue with the screen, unlike the iPhone 6 the connects the Touch ID / hone button to the motherboard is interpreted into the screen. 

please can you pop a quick email over to sales@replacebase.co.uk with your order info and someone will get back to you within a couple of hours to troubleshoot 

Steve Garner | Replacebase Founder 

Need support? my team are happy to help - sales@replacebase.co.uk | 01604924700
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.