Tom

As I am sure you are aware. A Corona has now hit western Europe including the UK.
Currently the government has not enforced and closure and we don't expect they will for out type of business.

So the team are still here, and shipping orders as normal.  We will try to keep you updated as to the state of our courier services. Of which when they require a signature like DPD and FedEx, they will still need a signature. 

But currently all is working here live chat and phone lines still open. Orders shipping as per normal and collections still available, although we would advise if you are showing symptoms to get a delivery rather than collect if you are local/

Stay well.

And keep upto date through our status page https://www.replacebase.co.uk/status

Email: tom@replacebase.co.uk
Discord: Tom (Replacebase)#8513
Reddit: u/Replacebase
Quote 2 0
Andree27
Orders shipping as per normal and collections still available ...
Collections are not available - this option was removed when making the payment ...
not available.jpg 
at least would like
click.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Tom

UPDATE:

Yes,  we have now removed the collection options since the lock-down went into full effect. We were advised as per the government guidelines, to stop the collection option. 

BUT shipping is still as normal including the 3pm Same Day dispatch.

Hope your all well and staying safe during this time.

Email: tom@replacebase.co.uk
Discord: Tom (Replacebase)#8513
Reddit: u/Replacebase
Quote 0 0
Andree27
I have problems with my free time, because I have to work - key worker status ...
If i work then there is no health problem ...
Therefore, I urge everyone not to be indifferent to their neighbors and ...

Clipboard02.jpg 
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.