Thabto
Hi
I have a Sony Xperia Z3 (D6603) mobile phone which charges well but just will not switch on. When plugged to a charger, it illuminates the LCD and displays the charging battery icon. However when I press the power button, nothing happens, it just won't turn on. A new main flex (which houses a power button) did not solve the issue. Can anyone send me an Xperia Z3 solution for this or schematics. Thank you, let me know
Quote 0 0
LWRepairs
Hi, 
When you are charging the phone does it actually take charge? You might find the battery is draining the charge as fast as you are charging it. Have you tried a new battery? Most batteries purchased come with charge so with a new battery so will turn on hopefully and then it may bypass this issue and then kick start it so it takes charge as normal. Sometimes it is a software glitch and just needs a kickstart. 
Let us know how it goes,
Lewis 
LWRepairs | Southampton Mobile Phone And Tablet Repairs

lwrepairs.co.uk
info@lwrepairs.co.uk
facebook.com/lwrepairs
02382182397 or 07758697741

GET YOUR PHONE OR TABLET FIXED TODAY!
Quote 0 0
Thabto
Hi
Its charging fine all the way to 100%. I will try and change  the main flex once more. All logic points there.
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.