G60chubb
Hi I’m new but long time repairer.
okay,  customer had a failing battery. ordered 6 as was told it was a 6. Turns out it was a 6s while I was waiting for the correct battery the screen stopped working. No dropping or dampness. Changed the battery and still can’t get it to work. The battery stank when I took it out, could be related. Occasionally when you press home or power screen will work for a second. Really odd one. 
Quote 0 0
G60chubb
Just put into DFU after some how getting the past code in on a black screen and saying trust.  It’s downloading software so let’s see. 
Quote 0 0
Pc AntiX
Hey, 

Is the battery smelt sweet then it was leaking and can cause further issues. 

When someone asks me for a repair I always get them to give me the model number to be sure. 

Did you try a new screen?
PC Antix - When hitting your device doesn't work!
Email: Info@pcantix.co.uk
Quote 0 0
G60chubb
Yes tried a new screen. To be honest I usually get them to clarify the model. But this time I didn’t. Think it’s going to be a issue with a board component. Just trying to find a good Logic board repairer. My usual one has hiked his prices up. Restore didn’t work nor did Reiboot work. Although haven’t had much luck with Reiboot. 
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.