Ste
Can or dose any-one have the schematic diagram of the Main PS4 MoBo? or dose any-one know wh.ere to get them.

ty
Quote 0 0
Andree27
It is not easy , write down a specific problem , what happened,
because the full schematic is not available (can be found in parts)...
Quote 0 0
Ste
Hi the problem is with a missing diode on the HDMI port I know it's a zenith diode but I don't know which  type, so I can not order a replacement one. The only option I have is to get a PS4 and use it for parts.
I have a white light but no display so had a look at HDMI port and it's all good but that's when I spotted the missing diode the small black one right next to pins 1,2 and 3 of the HDMI port
Quote 0 0
Ste
Is it a Vishay 12v Zener diode?
Quote 0 0
Andree27
There is no time at the moment , There will be news, there will be a publication ...
If it’s a brown one, then it is most likely a capacitor. If it's black, it's most likely a resistor...
But so as not to be bored read this information - there is also a component store ...
Quote 1 0
Ste
Andree27 thank you for your time I have got a doner PS$ MoBo and will take the Zener diode off of that, but if you do hear of a schematic diagram being released could you let me know.
Big Thank You and all the best
Quote 0 0
Ste
Ps4 not $ lol
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.