DotNet Media
I have just been looking on the Samsung repair website and found their prices for screen repairs at a Samsung Experience Store. These stores (like Apple) are generally located within cities which means they are not to far away.
The prices they offer their customers for out of warranty repair are substantially cheaper than it costs a third party repair shop to buy a screen alone, let alone make money from actually completing the repair.

Am I missing something here?

Samsung repair prices can be found here  http://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-much-will-it-cost-to-repair-my-phone-screen/

Any thoughts anyone?
Quote 0 0
Seasider
Quite shocking that is !!  I must admit that when customers come in with smashed Samsungs I honestly feel that I am ripping them off, and I'm sure some of them feel the same way simply due to the high cost of buying the screens. I guess it shows that somewhere down the supply chain someone must be taking more than their fair share of profit !!
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.