Andyd2020
Hi Guys,

Need some advice, I have not really got involed with data recovery, but have a customer who is desperare to get pics from his S6 edge, initally it would just sit on the "Samsung " screen now it just sits on the screen that says the phone number "S6 edge" any suggestions please the screen is intact and I believe the touch works.

Help!  😉
Andy - Owner
Why Not Fix Ltd

W: http://www.whynotfix.co.uk
E: andy@whynotfix.co.uk
T: 07861 707870
Quote 0 0
DrGunny
Andyd2020 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Need some advice, I have not really got involed with data recovery, but have a customer who is desperare to get pics from his S6 edge, initally it would just sit on the "Samsung " screen now it just sits on the screen that says the phone number "S6 edge" any suggestions please the screen is intact and I believe the touch works.

Help!  😉

Hi Andy,

If the phone has an SD storage card inserted, then most likely the photos will be stored in the DCIM folder on the card.

You could just access this folder by removing the SD card from the phone and inserting into a card reader. Good chance the photos are on the card somewhere.

This is the easiest option without tools...

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Iain
Quote 0 0
Elliot
PM sent 😃
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.