Mdav2802
Hi, I'd like someone to repair this at a reasonable price or alternatively direct me to appropriate screen required to fix myself. 

Regards Michael 
Quote 0 0
Andree27
If you are ready to do it yourself ,then it costs up to 75 pounds ...
Choose a version with a frame , it will solve many problems...

https://www.replacebase.co.uk/for-samsung-galaxy-a50-a505-replacement-battery-cover-rear-panel-white-oem

Quote 0 0
Mdav2802
Thanks very much for getting in touch, much appreciated. What do you think about the level of difficulty involved in replacing the cracked screen? 
Quote 0 0
Andree27
It's easy for me ... Starting with the fact that you asked a question in the forum ,
and how you asked the question , I realized that you have not had this kind of experience ...
To make your job easier , I recommend a screen with a frame , Look for a video that
does this , and believe me will be fine ... It's hard if necessary make a microsoldering ...
But this is not your case...
Quote 0 0
Nige
Piece of cake. As above buy one with the frame already attached. Watch YouTube to see what's involved. To be honest, you won't believe how easy it really is. 
Quote 0 0
Mdav2802
Nige wrote:
Piece of cake. As above buy one with the frame already attached. Watch YouTube to see what's involved. To be honest, you won't believe how easy it really is. 

Thanks v much. Think I'll give it a crack then, no pun intended. 
Quote 0 0
Andree27
Let us know how you will do , I want to know if there is any sense from our forum ...
Thank-You !
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.