BKwak
Hello,

I just installed a new front camera on my iphone 7.  After install everything worked expect the proximity sensor.  It was working fine before.  Is there anything I should have done (eg settings) after the install or anything I can do to troubleshoot the problem.  Any advice will be greatly appreciated. 
Quote 0 0
Andree27
Why did you install a new camera - after the question i understand the old camera worked normally ?
I already understand your question - the sensor is not repairable , as long as there is a warranty exchange it ...(front camera)
The seller must be warned of a possible defect , this is the standard , because it does not depend on the seller or me ,
This defect occurs already during the production process ...
There are two problems - sensor installed incorrectly ( a very rare problem , because then the phone can't be assembling ) or
as I mentioned , it never worked - factory defect...
If it stopped working so quickly, it is proof that it was already incomplete ...

Not follow the long instructions on the Internet , miracle will not happen !  (99%)

sensor.jpg 

PS.
Read this post -
Proximity Sensor and Ambient Sensor Don’t Work
follow this link -

https://forum.replacebase.co.uk/post/aftermarket-parts-quality-10536924
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.