ngkevi94

I did a battery replacement for iphone 6 plus so i remove the screen and put the new battery in then put all back together. After that no problem with phone but the area where you remove the screen get hot when i turn the phone on.

I have circle the image below here which that area get hot when i turn phone on
1q.png 

Quote 0 0
pauldaq
possibly you have damaged the board when removing the screen - or you might have long screw damage.

Quote 0 0
mikeherberts
Open up the Iphone keep the screen attached, Remove Connector guard, apply power and find the Hot spot, use your finger or Freeze or IPA on the area to isolate component. 

Quote 0 0
ngkevi94
fixed it now since when Pauldaq said something about long screw for the screen flex so i lighter up the screw to not be tight and now it working not hot anymore. however it still get warn after like 10-15min of gaming which is normal.
so thank for all the answers
Quote 0 0
Andree27
I recommend the original battery - incredible, but fair
https://www.replacebase.co.uk/apple-iphone-6-plus-replacement-internal-battery-pack-oem/
heat up if work flash light or camera ...
controlier do not work correctly  or dying if poor quality battery  ( ic chip) ...
screw problem is possible ...
try with the old battery ....
Some ways to make sure what going on...
Quote 0 0
ngkevi94
Andree27 wrote:
I recommend the original battery - incredible, but fair
https://www.replacebase.co.uk/apple-iphone-6-plus-replacement-internal-battery-pack-oem/
heat up if work flash light or camera ...
controlier do not work correctly  or dying if poor quality battery  ( ic chip) ...
screw problem is possible ...
try with the old battery ....
Some ways to make sure what going on...

have you read my last reply? as it working no problem am i am actually using same OEM battery that i bought from this site.
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.