Hi all
bit of a strange request on a phone forum but I need a part for a computer if anyone has one lying about please. I need a a palmrest/kb for a HP AB291sa laptop. Does anyone have one theyd be willing to sell?

Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.