Steve
Hi all,

Just a quick one.

We have a huge range of Switch parts in stock now, everything from the console parts, joy-con and TV dock parts.

https://www.replacebase.co.uk/nintendo-switch-parts/ 

Prices are really good and the ease of repair on these great.

I think repairs on these will often crop up so if anyone can see anything missing or needs anything that we dont have please just let me know!

Cheers

Steve 
Steve Garner | Replacebase Founder 

Need support? my team are happy to help - sales@replacebase.co.uk | 01604924700
Quote 0 0
mperrozzi

Hi guys,

I have a questions for anyone who has replaced the rear cover panel of their Nintendo Switch. The following part of their Nintendo Switch was purchased from this site:

https://www.replacebase.co.uk/for-nintendo-switch-replacement-rear-cover-panel-shell-oem/

The two air vents at the base of the panel is covered by two air vent stickers? Does anyone know where these can be purchased from?

Regards,

MP.

Quote 0 0
Steve
Hi MP,

Can you upload a pic for me to take a look at? 

Quote 0 0
mperrozzi
As requested. Please see the vents in the red circles.
Quote 0 0
Steve
I see, im 99% sure these are pasties that are adhered to the chassis and interchangeable - have you had the old one off to inspect yet? 

Quote 0 0
sangotrunks
Hi i'm searching header 5 pin for battery of nintendo switch ( red box on picture ) and i can't found him on the web did you have this ?

Regards.
Thanks. DTmFYWDPHtT2KbMi.medium.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Steve
We don’t have this part in stock but i will check if we can get this sourced, i will provide an update as soon as i have heard back 

Quote 0 0
sangotrunks
ok nice thanks during this time i'm gonna replace the housing of battery by another and soldering a new header on motherboard.
Quote 0 0
Switcher
sangotrunks wrote:
ok nice thanks during this time i'm gonna replace the housing of battery by another and soldering a new header on motherboard.

Hey - only recently found this myself but this appears to be the board mounted battery connector:

https://order.jst-mfg.com/InternetShop/app/index.php?back=0&ProductDetailShow=on&product=50981300#showProductDetail

Of course that's in the US, no idea where you are, but it does look to be the exact same part from looking at the specs (I don't have any to try though, not yet anyhow).

@Replacebase - are you planning on stocking the assorted connectors as found on the main Switch PCB ?
Quote 0 0
sangotrunks
Switcher wrote:

Hey - only recently found this myself but this appears to be the board mounted battery connector:

https://order.jst-mfg.com/InternetShop/app/index.php?back=0&ProductDetailShow=on&product=50981300#showProductDetail

Of course that's in the US, no idea where you are, but it does look to be the exact same part from looking at the specs (I don't have any to try though, not yet anyhow).

@Replacebase - are you planning on stocking the assorted connectors as found on the main Switch PCB ?

Hello, switcher yes this is it but i don't have any buyer in FRANCE so i have took an equivalent MOLEX connector wire-to-board:

https://www.molex.com/molex/products/family?key=picoezmate&channel=PRODUCTS&chanName=family&pageTitle=Introduction&utm_source=dpb&utm_medium=lit&utm_campaign=general&WT.mc_id=A03322

But infortunately the wire of nintendo switch battery is in 26AWG and this connector is for 28-30AWG so too small for insert pin.
i will try to find a solution by soldering wire-to-wire witch solder seal, i have bought 28AWG.

Thanks for help i'm showing if i can buy this from france and i respond in this thread if i solved the problem.
Quote 0 0
Switcher
See if you can get some samples of the part that I linked to - do JST have an office in France for example? They should send out a small sample if you request one - just go for 5 or 10 parts.
Quote 0 0
sangotrunks
i'll try i have send an email to contact them for a sample of connector.
Thanks.
Quote 0 0
Switcher
Great, please reply back here when you have the connectors.
Quote 0 0
sangotrunks
Hello i don't have any response from JST.
Regarding to their french website the model number BM05B-ADHKS-GAN-ETB doesn't exist in France, so i have to order him from other country      i searched on web but i can't found a buyer.
i'm still searching.

Thanks.

edit: finally i have ordered them from TAOBAO (chinese EBAY) through an intermediary.
I tell you when i received the package maybe 2 weeks or more send by EMS.
Quote 0 0
Switcher
Strange, what country are you in?
Quote 0 0
sangotrunks
Switcher wrote:
Strange, what country are you in?

Good news i have a reply from JST France too late but it's ok.
like i told you they don't sell the reference : BM05B-ADHKS-GAN-ETB(HF) in France.

So they told me they has sent an inquiry for sample of reference and reply back when it's done.
Quote 0 0
Switcher
Sounds like you are at least getting somewhere. 🙂
Quote 1 0
sangotrunks
Hi great news i just received the samples today i'm now able to solder it on motherboard.
I'm going to do this weekend. thumbnail_image1.jpg 

Thanks for help.
Quote 0 0
Switcher
Thanks for the update, very pleased to hear that, I hope it goes well. 🙂
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.