Andree27
(I don't know where to post it correctly, moderators will move or delete it)

I have a common problem associated with screen selection starting from model x and up ... The second problem is price ...
We who repair your equipment cannot influence this segment ...There have been complaints that my screen is expensive
but in eb ay it is much cheaper ... To avoid an awkward situation I decided to publish this article ...
We have experience and we choose the best ...
LCD screen selection -
There are two types screen Led and Oled , original Oled ... Next which is very important - to make the
screen meet basic standards , it is at least a 3d function ... The bigger problem is the soft version or
the hard version ... and no one explains the difference ... And the color gamut is not on the copy ,
although 4k video quality I like on copies ...
My choice - Soft version , alternative just a screen with all the features , do not offer without 3d function ... Ideal variant oem ...
[sensor] 
Face ID problem -
face3.jpg 

distinguishes between two versions of touch screens Hard and Soft ... Soft ,the soft version has been
divided into generations ... The last generation is the second or third ... and here is a solution to a problem
related to face recognition ...Turns out to be copies that work better than the original , thanks to the geniuses ...
(on this topic there will be pupication but I still can't tell the right from the wrong) but it must have a golden tone
front camera area ... The sensitivity of face recognition is related to the quality of the touch screen ... Hard
versions sensitivity of face recognition is worse or not working becose common problem not the correct tonet
front camera area ... And of course the quality of the glass (Touch screen)...

My choice - Soft version , copy with correct tonet front camera area and 3d function , ideal oem ...
That we see through holes one hole is red , but when placed on the table, it is golden ...

Touch 1.jpg  Touch.jpg 

It turns out that thanks to geniuses there are copies that work better than the original (touch screen) ...

Ipone parts - https://www.replacebase.co.uk/iphone-parts/

PS.
Our shop RB pluses - LCD always with front camera bracket ...I have one good seller in oem versions , but it will not be honestly
published here , prices are attractive ... Contact me - there is no chance , exclusively this can be done by the RB , and only if the RB wants to buy them ...
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.