Hi I have an LGK8, just ordered a new screen & frame but where the loudspeaker opposes the frame when it's all put back together, there is an orange sticker / connected that it gives against. There is not one with the frame I have purchased, though there is one in my damaged frame. Would anyone know what this sticker is called as I have no sound without it. I have had to revert to using the old broken frame.If I knew what the part was called I can order it. In the photo below my old frame with the orange sticker is on the left.
Quote 0 0
Pc AntiX
From what I have seen it should have come with a good screen and chassis as one unit. 

If it's that orange part your referring too

PC Antix - When hitting your device doesn't work!
Website: http://www.pcantix.co.uk
Email: Info@pcantix.co.uk
Quote 0 0
Yes that's what I thought. I managed to get another orange flex, everything works ok now.
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.