Matt_M
Morning,

Does anyone have any first hand experience of reliable LCD recycling and buyback offerings?

Im pretty certain Replace Base used to offer a subsidiary who used to purchase LCDs with broken screens but I can’t seem to find any information on whether this is still an active proposition.

Thanks
Quote 0 0
Keleko
Matt_M wrote:
Morning,

Does anyone have any first hand experience of reliable LCD recycling and buyback offerings?

Im pretty certain Replace Base used to offer a subsidiary who used to purchase LCDs with broken screens but I can’t seem to find any information on whether this is still an active proposition.

Thanks

I've used Techmedia, Greentech and Proveer. I can't recommend one over the other as they're all pretty reliable and all five around the same kind of prices
Quote 0 0
Andyd2020
I use Greensync, if you have enough screens the guys brings loads of different phone jigs and tests them infront of you!  I much prefer that so you know your not being ripped off by the companies you have to send the screens to.
Andy - Owner
Why Not Fix Ltd

W: http://www.whynotfix.co.uk
E: andy@whynotfix.co.uk
T: 07861 707870
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.