Andree27
Switch off your iPo X -
Beginners don't know it , Volume up and Power button ...
off.gif 
Soft Reset - off and on...

Soft Reset.gif 

The Basic Reset -

reset.jpg 

DFU Mode-
1. In the first step connect your iPo X with your PC.
2. Now you have to press buttons in the following order, one after another Volume up then Volume down and then press and hold Side button.
3. When the screen turns off press and hold Volume down in short while for 5 sec then release only Power button.
4. When you are alerted by i T u n e s saying that it has detected a device in Recovery Mode then please release Volume down button.

dfu.gif 

Exiting DFU Mode-
Firstly, press and hold the Volume Down + Power button until you see the A p p l e Logo.

Recovery Mode- i t u n e s mode ...
Press buttons in the following order, one after another Volume up then Volume down and then press and hold Side button until you see Recovery Mode.

itunes mode.gif 

Codes iPo X-

*3001#12345#* and press the green phone icon– you will enter Field mode.
If you open the application in this way, it will show you information about current parameteres of the mobile network,
usually unavailable for normal users.

*#06# – it will show you the IMEI number
*#33# and press the green phone icon – you will see information about blocked phone calls.
*#62# and press the green phone icon – it will show you the number to which your calls are transferred when you are out of reach or when your
phone is switched off.
5005# and press the green phone icon – it will show you the IMSI number.
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.