Andree27
I decided to publish this article because I haven't bought any ipone for its original price...
All ipones are assembled from parts , and with all options ( fingerprints , face id work ) ...
My last masterpiece - ipo X (1 year ago paid me incomplete 300 ) But the conversation is about another
model - 7 ... I was amazed at the information I learned from the programs we know...

https://forum.replacebase.co.uk/post/iphone-ipad-ipod-watch-ios-tools-10379832?pid=1310286161
info.jpg 

What i see but don't know yet ... It turns out that someone officially fixed it before me ...
So I will also introduce you ...
info1.jpg 

You have probably noticed the model identifier, something like NN912ZD/A in the About section in the Settings app
while checking the version number of the iOS software update installed on your device, but probably might not have
thought about what it meant...
The first letter of the model identifier can tell you if your iPone is new, a replacement, refurbished, or personalized device...

M – it means your iPone is a new device, which was purchased from A p ple Store Online or A p p le Retail Store...

F – it means your iPone is a refurbished device...

N – it means your iPone is a replacement device, which means that it was replaced by A p p le or Ap p le Authorized Service Center due to
      a problem. Replacement iPones are usually refurbished devices as well...

P – it means your iPone is a personalized device, which means that the device has a personalized engraving...
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.