Andree27
I decided to publish it , because iphone 8 is different from previous models - related to repairs ...
Forum has happened , when one of the participants tried to argue - that it has a problem with the new screen ...
Then to the point - I've only 5 times repaired this model , and always had problems with the touch screen not immediately
but after a minute or two ... Even with the original screen not a copy ... Last time it was with original sharp ...
So I always reinstalled the system - files will not be lost ... Then it works perfectly except true tones , adding
programmer and problem solved ... That means the problem is with the driver - just like a PC ...
multi 1.jpg 
If the problem is not solved , then deal with the logical -
poor quality screen Touch Sensor IC Chip M5500 Controller ...
or display driver chestnutcontroller IC U5600 ...

Pertaining to the home button - the eighth model , screen damaged , the fingerprint scanner work but do not read , the home button
function is working , phone LCD Original and never open ...
Because of the crack in the screen so there was a lot of dust ... Clearing the button around does not solve the problem , by factory settings -
button stopped working ... Initially I think the problem is the U10 IC ... But be afraid to change it - original button and cable intact ...
so I decided check the connection resistance ( diode mode ) ... All measures were slightly larger than in the example below , so i decided that
the problem has a screen - and it was ...
home.jpg 
Note - Diode mode , plus is the ground (mass) , minus measurements ...

multi.jpg 
To work perfectly 3D - before ordering original LCD , make sure what your brand is ... Get acquainted with this link ...

https://forum.replacebase.co.uk/post/iphone-7-force-touch-works-intermittently-after-oem-screen-replacement-10240124?pid=1309278553

Phone install Tools in here ...

https://forum.replacebase.co.uk/post/iphone-ipad-ipod-watch-ios-tools-10379832?pid=1310286161

ip8.jpg 
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.