BrokenIT
Hi Im looking for feedback from other repair technicians about these screens sold be Replace Base. Ive had intermittent fault issues from another reputable supplier (Injured Gadgets). It nearly had me pulling touch ICs off the board, there is enough problems with the iPhone 7 without throwing faulty screens into the mix. Anyway hopefully I will get some positive feedback about Replace Bases screens  
Quote 0 0
Edward Moye
I always get the best non-OEM ones possible, and haven't yet fount fault with them. Replace base seems to have stringent enough quality standards that bad screens don't really exist here. I don't know what else to say! I've only done one 7 repair and that was easy because I wasn't familiar with the phone so purchase the non-basic display:  https://goo.gl/AsgsgF .
Quote 0 0
Damtom
Edward Moye wrote:
I always get the best non-OEM ones possible, and haven't yet fount fault with them. Replace base seems to have stringent enough quality standards that bad screens don't really exist here. I don't know what else to say! I've only done one 7 repair and that was easy because I wasn't familiar with the phone so purchase the non-basic display:  https://goo.gl/AsgsgF .

I disagree with that . Had few iphone 7 to fix , non oem screen are terrible. So many issues with touch ID  flex and touch screen, but mostly touch id. In the end i went for OEM version 
Quote 0 0
JDC
I have struggled with many of the iPhone 7 replacement screens I have tried. Most have an issue. The best I have come across so far is via KamaniUK. The IC screen (about 45quid) is good quality, 3D touch works perfectly, and not flimsy, but the colours are slightly 'washed out'. With the ReplaceBase non-OEM, the colours were good, but I had some of the issues stated already with the overall function. RB have been brilliant, and are in process of checking / replacing, saying it's a likely faulty screen. It's worth mentioning I have never had any issues with RB products up until the 7 screen. 
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.