BlankPlank
Hi all,
I've recently replaced the screen on an iPhone 6 for a customer, and since then, there has been no signal on the phone. Upon reboot, there is a very brief moment of very minimal signal, and then nothing. I've reset network settings, completed a soft reset etc.

Any ideas? Short of replacing the antenna assembly, I'm stumped.
Quote 0 0
Bytesize
did you disconnect the battery before screen change, is it possible you dislodged the antenna situated by the battery?
Quote 0 0
BlankPlank
Hi buddy,
Yeah I disconnected the battery. I also reseated the antenna situated close by just to be sure that wasn't the issue.
Quote 0 0
JesperB
Hi, 
I have sometimes seen that the front camera have been destroyed or defect after a drop/smashed screen. Try disconnecting the front camera and see if network comes back...and always disconnect the battery... [smile]
Quote 0 0
BlankPlank
Hi Jesper. I bought a whole new display assembly including the camera/earpiece etc., although I'll certainly give that a go.
Battery is always disconnected before working on phones [smile]
Quote 0 0
JesperB
BlankPlank wrote:
Hi Jesper. I bought a whole new display assembly including the camera/earpiece etc., although I'll certainly give that a go.
Battery is always disconnected before working on phones [smile]

Well then it is very unlikely to be the camera flex cable.
Quote 0 0
JesperB
Try to hold down the pw and home and when the logo appaers first time keep holding both buttons, then when logo appears second time release the buttons.
I know it sounds crazy but I have solved many network not working issues with this strange double boot [smile]
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.