Matt_M
Hi

Can anyone point me in the direction of someone who can do a backlight repair on an iPhone 6 and the cost involved.

Customer attempted to repair their phone themselves and then brought it to me, screen flex cables were all of a dangle and no holding plates in place.

Not sure if it is long screw damage or one of the filters that has been ripped from the board.

Advice?
Quote 0 0
Gadget Rehab
Hi There Matt,

We could certainly help you with this. 

We would need to assess the device to determine that it is definitely the backlight especially since it had a DIY repair, however if this is the case it will be £49.99 to complete the backlight. This price includes VAT. 

Please call or email us privately should you wish to go ahead. Our contact details are shown below.

Kind Regards
Quote 0 0
Matt_M
Gadget Rehab wrote:
Hi There Matt,

We could certainly help you with this. 

We would need to assess the device to determine that it is definitely the backlight especially since it had a DIY repair, however if this is the case it will be £49.99 to complete the backlight. This price includes VAT. 

Please call or email us privately should you wish to go ahead. Our contact details are shown below.

Kind Regards

Great. Thanks. I’ve dropped you an e-mail.
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.