rory
Just wondering, in terms of battery quality, whether there's any reason why I should buy this 'OEM' item from iphonefixuk.co.uk based in Paignton for £14.89, which is twice the price as ReplaceBase..??
Quote 0 0
Steve
Hi Rory,

Hopefully someone independent will pop along shortly and verify but just wanted to say that iv not personally heard of this company before and had a quick look, it seems they claim many parts are genuine however as I'm sure many people are aware Apple don't supply parts to any company so I'm sure sure of the parts origins.

A quick look on Trustpilot would indicate they do have a few issues, Iv seen batteries mentioned a few times on the first page

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/iphonefixuk.co.uk

If you did decide to go with us i would recommend one of our own branded batteries, they are cheap, and that's not a bad thing! they are exceptional batteries that we have made monthly just for us, they are made from the best material and fully CE safety tested and come with a great warranty. 

A link to ours with a tool set is here:

https://www.replacebase.co.uk/replacebase-for-iphone-4s-replacement-internal-battery-pack-1430mah-6761/

Our shipping is DPD in the UK so if you order before 2PM tomorrow it will be at your door on Thursday 😉

If you wanted to call for a chat you can do on 01604924700 (although our phones are closed now for today) 

Kind regards,

Steve 
Steve Garner | Replacebase Founder 

Need support? my team are happy to help - sales@replacebase.co.uk | 01604924700
Quote 0 0
Jay
rory wrote:
Just wondering, in terms of battery quality, whether there's any reason why I should buy this 'OEM' item from iphonefixuk.co.uk based in Paignton for £14.89, which is twice the price as ReplaceBase..??

I can honestly say the replacebase batteries are good, I've used quite a few for repairs.

There are loads of sellers selling used, pulled batteries, many are just crap.
Quote 1 0
Andyd2020
I only use Replacebase OEM batteries and would never use any other companies ones, I must order around 50 a month so they must be good 😉  Replacebase all the way for me and my business.
Andy - Owner
Why Not Fix Ltd

W: http://www.whynotfix.co.uk
E: andy@whynotfix.co.uk
T: 07861 707870
Quote 0 0
TheMicroGuys
I have had a few customers who have come to me after having repairs carried out by this outfit (they are not so far down the road from me) and from the quality of work I have seen I can't say I'm impressed.
The replacement screens which they have supposedly supplied and fitted are the usual reject Ebay garbage.
My view is they are profit motivated with quality and customer service very near to the bottom of their list.
Don't be fooled by this 'Itechnician Approved' nonsense you see displayed on their's and many other online repairers. This is nothing but paid marketing and anyone able to change a light bulb would gain approval.
The Micro Guys Ltd
WEB   http://www.themicroguys.co.uk
EMAIL service@themicroguys.co.uk
TEL    01803 467 477
Quote 0 0
Billy3rfc
Jay wrote:

I can honestly say the replacebase batteries are good, I've used quite a few for repairs.

There are loads of sellers selling used, pulled batteries, many are just crap.
Quote 0 0
Billy3rfc
Iphonefix
Quote 0 0
Billy3rfc
Billy3rfc wrote:

iphonefixuk.co.uk don't go near them I could pass you details about my adventures with them biggest con artist that I know and I have no fear of saying it , if they want take me to court and it would give me the stage to revel the tricks they use to first hire a phone of them ( we need to do a water check it takes 2 weeks to dry out cost you £50 and no guarantee with it ) no phone for 2 weeks yes we will hire you one that's just the start took me 6 weeks from water test to your phone is fixed cost you another £50 to get extra fixed that water test found great NO SORRY A MISTAKE your phone is un repairable you get £50 refund so down £50 on water test and phone fuxxxd but we can give you a great discount on refurbished phones for your old phone which will end up refurbished for some other FOOL like me billy3rfc 
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.