Esa
Trying to source housing for an ipad mini which is bent, as i am replacing, the housing, battery and charging port on a family members ipad. I have had been looking into where i can source one from, and the only place i have found is a factory in china, which is extortionate for postage. Any help on this would be much appreciated. 
Quote 0 0
Andree27
It would be good to know the model , and version - wifi or cellular ?
(Mini 1 , 2 , 3 or 4)
Quote 0 0
Esa
The family members I an doing it for doesn’t know, but have posted it out today so should get is soon. I think it’s a wifi model. I was just wondering to see if anyone knew where I could pick up an iPad mini housing in general. 
Quote 0 0
Andree27
At the moment, the company is busy , this is due to the opening of a new warehouse , and the goods will not be purchased during this time ...
So you don't have to wait forever for an answer , then I will try to help you ... All you need is a back photo ...
mini.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Esa
Ok thanks. i had actually asked for the model number, but it ended up getting posted before my message was seen. i know it is an older one, most probably a first or second gen. i think it is a first but cant be sure. again, like i said, i was just wondering to see if anyone knew where i could source a housing for an ipad mini, as RB seems to just have the newer, 'standard' ipad models. 
Quote 0 0
Andree27
Do not worry, it will be good , we will already find your model ...
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.