LWRepairs
Hi everyone,
I have an iPad Air which has had a new screen replacement. Once turned on it had 42%. 

Customer has come back to me saying the iPad has been on charge all last night but won’t go past 1%. I’m guessing this is an issue on the logic board. 

Is is this something someone on here can repair or knows a business that can do this? I would need a quote and time frame it would take to repair. I’m from Southampton but hoping you all offer a postal service.

Regards,
Lewis.
LWRepairs | Southampton Mobile Phone And Tablet Repairs

lwrepairs.co.uk
info@lwrepairs.co.uk
facebook.com/lwrepairs
02382182397 or 07758697741

GET YOUR PHONE OR TABLET FIXED TODAY!
Quote 0 0
Crea2k
Iv found this is nearly always the power management chip. Try plugging it into charge and then shutting it down. Come back in 30 mins, if it's increased in charging it's going to be the power management ic on the motherboard. A right joy to change on the air.
Quote 0 0
Crea2k
Did you undo the battery when you did the screen ?, if so just make sure you didn't bend the current sense pin on the connector .
Quote 0 0
Gadget Rehab
Do you have an AMP reader - if so could you place the iPad onto the AMP reader and let me know what reading you receive. From this information I should be able to give you an idea as to what is wrong. 
Quote 0 0
LWRepairs
Hi guys,
Thank you for all your responses. Fortunately I disassembled the tablet again and tried reconnecting the battery and firing it up again. It went to 2% and I was very happy - left it a few hours and went to 100%! Let it drain and charged up again just fine. 
A little unsure what happened but I was glad it wasn’t a board fault. Maybe from that description one of you guys can explain what it was? Werid one.

Anyway, thank you for your help! Have a nice day,
Lewis.
LWRepairs | Southampton Mobile Phone And Tablet Repairs

lwrepairs.co.uk
info@lwrepairs.co.uk
facebook.com/lwrepairs
02382182397 or 07758697741

GET YOUR PHONE OR TABLET FIXED TODAY!
Quote 0 0
Crea2k
Sounds like the current sense pin wasn't in line correctly. Glad it's sorted !
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.