RobertHall
I have an iPad Air that charges ok from the mains, but when it is plugged into a laptop for iTunes it pings.  It seems to start charging, then stop straight away in a constant loop.

Any ideas please?
Quote 0 0
Andree27
How to restart your iPad ,

If the iPad crashes or something does not work properly, for example, programs crash, you need to restart it. During the restart, all applications running in the background are closed, and you do not need to close them one at a time. The most common problems that require a reboot are:

- blank or black display;
- the touch screen does not respond;
- closing and "hovering" of the program

To hard reset the iPad, when the device does not respond to any action, and a normal reboot does not solve the problem, you must perform a reset. This is done by simultaneously pressing and holding the two buttons.

If you do not understand  , how to do it , Here is the program that did it ....

http://www.3u.com/

there is no virus , do not be afraid ....

Quote 0 0
RobertHall
Aware of this thanks, however this has had a complete system install and is still doing the same.
Quote 0 0
Andree27
Then it is a technical problem , Theoretically, the data line is not separated from the power line , There is a problem with the diod in the data line , In the worst case ic chip , I recommend testing , maybe just diode , but maybe ic chip .... no other fault can be ... good luck ... (charging line)
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.