Ponty PCs And TVs
Hello all you lovely people, my name is Dave and i own and operate a small independent Service And Repair Centre In West Yorkshire.
We service and repair all brands of A/V Equipment, HiFi's, TVs, PCs, Laptops and professional sound and lighting equipment.
So if you got a problem would be good to hear from you, see if we can get you sorted.
Quote 1 0
Tom

Hi Dave,

Glad to have you here. Flip me that's a lot of different, areas of repairs, sounds like your a good place to know about. Hope to see you around and let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

Email: tom@replacebase.co.uk
Discord: Tom (Replacebase)#8513
Reddit: u/Replacebase
Quote 0 0
madscott10
hi to everyone Scott here I'm an amateur repairer of everything and anything that interests me from washing machines to mobile phones I'm a Mercedes Tech by trade and a qualified engineer Leccymech I was hoping to pick up some tips and tricks about repairing Samsung phones
Quote 1 0
Tom

Hi Scott,

You sounds like a good guy to know, and the friends and family repair guy.

What phone in particular? Any set parts? Or you just looking for future knowledge?  First tip I always suggest is take you time and make sure you've applied heat.

Email: tom@replacebase.co.uk
Discord: Tom (Replacebase)#8513
Reddit: u/Replacebase
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.