ZygisBugenis
So, i ordered some replacement parts for my huawei p9 lite(Main camera, front camera, usb board), Everything i replaced is working, except for the main camera, the new main camera isn’t working, because when i open my camera app it immediately closes, snapchat shows me an error that says: Snapchat was unable to open the camera app. I made sure that the new main camera isn’t working for some reason, because when i put my original camera back in, everything works, including the new front camera). Am i missing something, could it be a hardware problem or a software problem? Please help, i need advices quick. Thanks.
Quote 0 0
Luke
Hi There,

Sorry to hear this is happening with the camera, it could be a hardware issue with the camera, so it would be worth giving a replacement a try?
Quote 0 0
ZygisBugenis
Hello, yes i would like to try a replacement. I want to ensure if this is a hardware problem or a software.
Quote 0 0
pickleit
So, i ordered some replacement parts for my huawei p9 lite(Main camera, front camera, usb board), Everything i replaced is working, except for the main camera, the new main camera isn’t working, because when i open my camera app it immediately closes, snapchat shows me an error that says: Snapchat was unable to open the camera app. I made sure that the new main camera isn’t working for some reason, because when i put my original camera back in, everything works, including the new front camera). Am i missing something, could it be a hardware problem or a software problem? Please help, i need advices quick. Thanks.

Was the original main camera working or not, before you replaced it? 
David Fear - Owner
Pickle IT - Bristol
W: http://www.pickle-it.co.uk
E: info@pickle-it.co.uk
T: 07708 200287
FB: pickleitbristol
Twitter: pickleitbristol
Quote 0 0
ZygisBugenis
It was working, but it was damaged by a laser, there were visible purple spots from the laser damage, but it is still functoning, whereas the new main camera isn't even working. I also replaced the front camera, it had the same damage from a laser, but the new front camera is fully working as it should.
Quote 0 0
Luke
Hi There,

We can of course get a replacement sorted for you, if you wanted to pop a quick email through with your order number to sales@replacebase.co.uk we can get this sorted for you 🙂
Quote 0 0
ZygisBugenis
Hello,
Thank you very much, i will write an email as soon as i can! Hoping the replacement will work! Thanks again.
Quote 0 0
ZygisBugenis
Hello, so i got the replacement camera again, and now everything is working! Well, except for the focus, but i dont think i will get a replacement again..
So it means it was potentially a hardware problem(defective new camera). Big thanks to replacebase team for amazing customer service!
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.