frankie55
Hello everyone would it be possible to have this home button flex repaired ? its from an iPhone 7 

thanks

IMG_0089.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Delta soldering
Might be easyer to just replace button with new  
Quote 0 0
Bytesize
The easiest way is to put on the old screen and get a screen replacement from apple
Quote 0 0
Gadget Rehab
Hi Frankie,

Your only option here is to get it replaced through Apple or send it to REWA in China for repair. 
Quote 0 0
Bytesize
Gadget Rehab wrote:
Hi Frankie,

Your only option here is to get it replaced through Apple or send it to REWA in China for repair. 

Not entirely true, I can repair this, just run the trace wires but the repair would not be robust given the bend on the flex and I'd probably be as dear as APPLE, best option is just go to apple and get a screen replacement where they will install a new home button and pair it to the phone.
Quote 0 0
Gadget Rehab
Hi Mr Bytesize seems like you have just repeated what I just said. lol. We all know that trace wires can be used to facilitate a fix however if you cannot offer this service competently for Frankie his best chance would be to go to Apple or REWA as suggested. 
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.