Peter21525
Any ideas on this. The channel search isn't going anywhere i have options. A replace/refund for the below iten. An aeriel repair guy for checking out the problem. I have an antenna fixed. Thinking of first option. Any advice welcome.
Quote 0 0
Andree27
Distinguishes between two types of television - internet and satellite ( local with antenna ) ...
I see a satellite decoder , (maybe I'm wrong) , which can also be connected to a local TV antenna ...
H1.jpg 
Satellite tv and local TV is better quality than the internet Tv ...

The antenna must be set in the correct direction , satellite dish must be adjusted by the operator Frequencies for tuning satellites ...
On which satellite your operator is located - Astra , Sirius and and and ... and only then can a scan be performed ...
The local should work ... And you definitely need an account to be active - separate card or card sharing with internet connection ,
it replaces the use of the card ... (or the operator assigns the following addresses to the device)
H2.jpg 
The decoders are also updated - required flasher and Framework your model ...

H.jpg 
And also the android version ...
H3.jpg

PS.
Virgin satellite dish will not help , depends on which satellite is yours ...I recommend  from 90cm -1.10 m. diameter...
If the satellite dish exceeds 1 meters in diameter and is on the street side - council tax ( on the deterioration of the architectural view ) ...
Quote 0 0
Peter21525
Hi. Great news about the answer. Funniest thing is as soon as i left message got offer of replacement by company i bought from. Got quoted for outside antenna as diagnostics guy didnt seem convinced on above Ariel therefore outside one is recommended. Many thanks for swift reply Peter
Quote 1 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.