Immi

DX a bit crap? votes

Yes 0 votes
0%
 No 0 votes
0%
Please sign up or log in to vote.
Any one have issues with DX as a parcel service? Its now been multiple times that they have not only missed the delivery date but pretended to have tried to make the deliver and have left a card. Neither of the two being true.

Don't seem to have this issue with other delivery/parcel companies with such consistency. 
Quote 0 0
Clarkey
My deliveries have always been spot on, i think DX use sub contracted drivers so might be an idea to bring it up with the company as they’ll know which driver or drivers have done your deliveries
Quote 0 0
shanice
Hi there Immi, thanks for your post. I'm really sorry you haven't had the best experience with DX. I completely appreciate that this must be frustrating, but please be rest assured that DX are usually very good, in fact one of our best courier services - They take images of doors when they're unable to deliver, have GPS tracking and their customer services deal with queries quickly and efficiently. They can sometimes be let down by agency drivers, but if you've been put off using DX, we do have many other courier services, such as DPD, DHL, Royal Mail Special Delivery and we're soon introducing TNT. I hope this helps; take care for now :-)
Kind Regards, 
Shanice W
Customer Service Advisor

sales@replacebase.co.ukreplacebase.co.uk
Quote 0 0
Immi
Fair enough, it's only that I continously seem to have issues with DX. Maybe it's just the local sub.
Quote 0 0
AJElecRepairs
Yes ive had 2 issues with them.

First was, it took two days to deliver.

The latest of which was a complete joke, i paid for next day delivery on Wednesday last week (before 3pm). DX made silly excuses like the driver ran out of time on Thursday and Friday. They were supposed to deliver Saturday after speaking with Replacebase Customer Service but they still didnt turn up. Luckily, with RB great customer service, they reset the parcel via DPD Local Saturday delivery on Friday so i could fulfil my repairs i had booked in.

Guess what the DX package turned up today, only 5 days after. Absolutely useless.

NEVER using DX again, pay the extra and go with DPD 🙂
Quote 0 0
Tom

Oh dear, 

Yeah I find DX if your local hub is good and everything goes will they are fine. But one something doesn't go to plan it can take a while to be sorted. And it seems certain depots have more issues than not. I find if your a regular try DPD and FedEx 2 the chance all 3 in your area is very low. And that way then just use the service that works. Although the other to can be a bit more expensive. The better tracking seems to be worth it. 

Email: tom@replacebase.co.uk
Discord: Tom (Replacebase)#8513
Reddit: u/Replacebase
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.