iPhone Repair Guy Tiverton Show full post »
Steve
[frown]
Steve Garner | Replacebase Founder 

Need support? my team are happy to help - sales@replacebase.co.uk | 01604924700
Quote 0 0
iPhone Repair Guy Tiverton
I'v been trying to earn the money to buy a set this week...been messed around by 2 customers who I ordered 6s screens for....thats my plierteks sat right there! So both customers canceled and by the time I get 2 more 6s customers... Replacebase will probably be out of stock of Plierteks 😭
Quote 0 0
Bytesize
Return the screens for a refund then get a set
iPhone Repair Guy Tiverton wrote:
I'v been trying to earn the money to buy a set this week...been messed around by 2 customers who I ordered 6s screens for....thats my plierteks sat right there! So both customers canceled and by the time I get 2 more 6s customers... Replacebase will probably be out of stock of Plierteks 😭

Return the screens for a refund then get a set
Quote 0 0
Had a dog of an iPad 2 in today...Pliertek's would have been perfect for it...would certainly of saved a lot of blood sweat and tears (literally) 😳

So had had to make do with my worn old G-tool clones, a file, a scraper and an awful lot of patience.

people expect their iPads back pristine...but if the corners are that badly damaged they aren't even ' corner shaped'...well you can't expect miracles unless you are prepared to shell out for a new back.

But I persevered and got through it....but will definitely Ben recommending no the worlds greatest rugged iPad cover to them....the Armourdog. 😉

I'v got one of these on all of my iPads...and can't recommend them enough.  Cheap as chips...rugged as hell.! And comes with a glass screen protector...once it's in there's no way a child is ever getting it off....which is the main reason I get most of my iPad repairs...some little darling took their rugged case off and then promptly dropped it 😂

Never mind....keeps me in business 🤣

Seriously...anyone after a decent rugged case...check out the link below....Replacebase...ever considered stocking rugged cases? The company has really great customer service...just like yourselves 😘

http://http://www.armourdog.com/armourdog-rugged-360-grip-case-for-the-apple-ipad-234-with-tempered-glass-screen-protector-61-p.asp
Quote 0 0
Steve
Anyone had the chance to use the Tek yet? looking to make a repeat order as we have almost sold the initial batch 

Quote 0 0
I received mine last week and have used them twice now...absolutely brilliant...allows greater control than a G-tool and allows you to 'finesse' a corner of an iPad quickly and easily.  Top tip...take the steel corner inserts out of the ipad before doing corners and you will have perfect corners in about 30 seconds 😉. Absolutely love them... If you buy a set within moments of using them you will wish you had ordered them sooner 😘. I know I did..its all about technique too...if you understand the basic principles of metal bashing/shaping/forming...These will be your new best friend 😁
Quote 0 0
Steve
Hi all,

Been in touch with Franco at PK in the US, he has asked if anyone is willing to make a little video of it in use, im sure we can sort something out in way of a thank you [smile] 

Let me know if interested.

Cheers

Steve 

Quote 0 0
Keleko
Has anyone actually used the Pliertek yet?
Quote 0 0
Bytesize
Yes, works a treat, Just the minute finished fixing an iPad mini with it, easier and more convenient than the Gtool
Quote 1 0
Keleko
Bytesize wrote:
Yes, works a treat, Just the minute finished fixing an iPad mini with it, easier and more convenient than the Gtool

So it's worth the money? Is it strong, as in will it need replacing anytime soon?
Quote 0 0
Bytesize
stronger than the Gtool for sure, edges are keeping their shape just fine, I definitely recommend it
Quote 1 0
Keleko
Bytesize wrote:
stronger than the Gtool for sure, edges are keeping their shape just fine, I definitely recommend it

I assume they work with all the iDevices? Do you need to be super strong? 
Quote 0 0
Bytesize
no, the corners are soft hence they dent so easily, they reshape just as easily, iPad 2/3/4, iPad mini 1/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air2 and iPad pro, also some macbooks
Quote 1 0
Keleko
Bytesize wrote:
no, the corners are soft hence they dent so easily, they reshape just as easily, iPad 2/3/4, iPad mini 1/2/3/4, iPad Air/Air2 and iPad pro, also some macbooks

Brill, thanks for your advise. I think I'm gonna pull the trigger and buy it [thumb]
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.