DarrenG
Looking for recommendations for a decent bench power supply for device testing.  I'm wary of all the low priced tat you see on Amazon and eBay, what are y'all using?

MacFixer.co.uk

Quote 0 0
Gadget Rehab
Hi Darren, If your looking for a relatively cheap but good one then Replace Base sell these. We have one which we bought from them that has lasted years. Alternatively if your looking to measure AMP and Voltage only I would say to use a DROK tester. Best thing since slice bread for us.

If you want a to splash out a bit then you may want to get a direct power supply with oscilloscope which you can get from  http://uk.farnell.com  
Quote 0 0
DarrenG
Doh, I hadn't spotted Replace Base sell one, only need it for low voltage stuff so if it's working for you then that's all the feedback I need - thanks.
Quote 0 0
Andy @ ACE-Repairs
Ive had a RB power supply for a few years, I use everyday and love it.
Quote 0 0
CoraDias
Hi...I just got my first bench psu its a Bk precision 1735A and its 0-30v and 0-3A, honestly i thought i would need double volt and amps before! Now i realise i could get by with half of it, mine doesnt hook to the computer it had some minor problems i troubleshooted and got help on here and fixed within a day. All in all its a nice supply only complaint i have is the course and fine adjustments, the course is way to course,  and the fine is okay but only covers about 40mv/ma. Its nice to have the constant current and the current limiting once you figure it all out,  just giving a little intel on my thoughts of the BK around the same model.

printed circuit board
Quote 0 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.