Admansrs
Hello all, 

As someone who rarely does tech repairs, I'm unsure where to buy my replacement parts from. I looked around and came across ReplaceBase listing their parts as OEM parts however I'm a bit skeptical of this. Are these genuine Nintendo parts? Or at least as good as quality as Nintendo parts?

Any help appreciated. 
Quote 0 0
Esa
 Have been using replacebase for all my parts now, and haven’t had any issues, everything, including the aftermarket stuff is great. OEM parts are made by the original manufacturer, so whoever produces the parts for Nintendo, but they are just not in Nintendo’s packaging so to speak. I have found that some places say that aftermarket parts are oem, when they are just the same quality. I’m pretty sure that here they will say if it a replica which is comparable to a oem part, for example the fx5 line of screens for devices, although being aftermarket the quality is still great. I’ll have a quick check and get back to you on this one, but you might be best off contacting replacebase themselves. There’s the live chat option and also their email too. I would use the live chat as it’s faster though. 
Quote 0 0
Admansrs
Esa wrote:
 Have been using replacebase for all my parts now, and haven’t had any issues, everything, including the aftermarket stuff is great. OEM parts are made by the original manufacturer, so whoever produces the parts for Nintendo, but they are just not in Nintendo’s packaging so to speak. I have found that some places say that aftermarket parts are oem, when they are just the same quality. I’m pretty sure that here they will say if it a replica which is comparable to a oem part, for example the fx5 line of screens for devices, although being aftermarket the quality is still great. I’ll have a quick check and get back to you on this one, but you might be best off contacting replacebase themselves. There’s the live chat option and also their email too. I would use the live chat as it’s faster though. 

That's good to hear, I'll give a try in the morning but by the sounds of things I'm sure it'll be perfectly fine for me to buy the replacement parts here. Thanks for the kind reply too btw. 
Quote 1 0

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.