• Nintendo Switch!

Hi all, Just a quick one. We have a huge range of Switch parts in stock now, everything from the console parts, joy-con and TV dock parts. ...

18 0

Started by Steve

• Membrane design PS4

hi I bought a ps4 controller membrane jds-040, when fitting I noticed that there are 2 extra cutouts in the existing membrane that is not in the...

0 0

Started by WayneF

• PS4 5-pin cable

Hi! New to the forum and I'm hoping someone could help me out. I was in the process of cleaning the inside of my ps4 when I had trouble removing a...

1 0

Started by JimJelly

• PS4 Not Recognising System Storage ce-34335-8

Hi all, new guy here I've been tinkering about with consoles for as long as I can remember, having refurbished restored a number of PS3 PS4...

2 0

Started by Avalien

• Ps4 laser

Hi can anyone advise me which laser i need for my ps4 or demonstrate a way of identifying which i have in order for me to purchase a new one and...

1 0

Started by 007

• Blu-Ray Drive Failure

Hi, just wondered if anyone here had experienced issues with a standard PS4 Blu-Ray drive, the one I have will not accept discs, if I manually insert...

0 0

Started by ifitaintbrokedontfixit

• Problem with PS4 controller membrane

Hi, I've just received a new membrane (thanks for the quick delivery!), however there appears to be a problem with it. The controller is permanently...

4 0

Started by Froggy

• ps vita backlight

I recently purchased a ps vita screen for the slim 2000 version I thought i had a faulty screen but it turns out,that the backlight isnt working,...

0 0

Started by Nintendogamer12

• PS4 Membrane Pads don't work

Hi, Thanks for the prompt delivery on the parts I recently ordered! Regarding this item: ...

3 0

Started by elshiftos

• PS4 Slim Hard Drive Caddy Plastic Clip Query

Can anyone help me as I need to obtain two of these, I have enclosed two pictures to clarify if anyone can help me with my enquiry. Regards Gary ...

0 0

Started by 17so302ua

• PS4 - CUH-1003A - Pulsing Blue Light?

Hey all does anyone else on here dabble with PS4 console repairs? I have done a few now but I'm stumped on this current job. I have a PS4 which is...

1 0

Started by LukaUk

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.