• New ReplaceBase Website!

I am sure everyone has noticed the website has now been updated and fully released! We did have a bit of downtime yesterday while our new back...

0 0

Started by Luke

• We have teamed up with ClearPay - Pay over 3 equal installments

Hi all, We have recently teamed up with ClearPay to offer the opportunity to pay for your order over 3 equal installments completely interest free!...

0 1

Started by Steve

• New Forum Section - 'Looking For Repairs?'

Hi all, We have opened a new area of the forum today. We want to put customers in touch with repair companies who can offer a great service and use...

0 1

Started by Steve

• New shipping options for non EU customers

Exciting news! Today we have launched new shipping services for the following countries: India Russia Saudi Arabia United Arab Emirates ...

0 0

Started by Steve

• Website speed issues

Sorry everyone, we have some server issues that is causing the website to operate at dial up speed! Our developers are working to fix the issue and...

1 0

Started by Steve

• Easter weekend!

Hi all, Got our Easter times available replacebase.co.uk/easter We WILL be shipping Saturday but we cant ship high value orders (over £250)...

0 0

Started by Steve

• New delivery Service

Hi all, Today we have added the option for a Pre 1PM delivery This will be shipped using Royal Mail Special Delivery service. If you would prefer...

0 2

Started by Steve

• Down time tomorrow

Hi all, Tomorrow at about 11AM we are having a server move (to hopefully fix issues with checkout and generally slow site!) This will knock us...

0 0

Started by Steve

• New forum!

Hi Everyone! We have launched a new forum! For a long time i have wanted to build a community of DIYers and professionals in the industry, a place...

0 6

Started by Steve

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.