• Retrieving contacts

My Samsung S3 mini has died and apparently cannot be repaired. Is there any way I can retrieve my contacts/messages/photos ? If I buy a new phone...

2 0

Started by Marian

• samsung note 5

Does anybody know anyone that repairs faulty logic board on Samsungs?

2 0

Started by refaxman

• Parts request please

Hi all bit of a strange request on a phone forum but I need a part for a computer if anyone has one lying about please. I need a a palmrest/kb for a...

0 0

Started by Uzaari

• Samsung Galaxy S7 Battery Drain

I change the battery twice in my device. It gave me the same result like the original battery. The phone stays on 3.5 - 4.5 hour and goes off. It has...

1 0

Started by art7

• S9+ loudspeaker

Hey, I have a booking to replace and S9+ loudspeaker but am unable to find a supplier in the UK, I just thought I'd check with you guys to see if you...

1 0

Started by Bpevreall1

• Transparent Samsung S7!!

hey guys! been wanting to make a clear backed phone for sometime now and I have finally done it! practically free mod to show off the awesome...

4 0

Started by Screen Savers!

• S6 edge plus

Does anyone know where I can buy a middle chasis for an s6 edge plus. I have a few parts that need changing on my phone, battery, camera, back glass,...

5 0

Started by misterlee

• Samsung J5

Whilst removing the LCD on my Samsung Galaxy J5, I found that the copper backing of the LCD was firmly adhered to the back plate in the centre and...

0 0

Started by Sierra44

• trying to revive a samsung galaxy s6...

I ordered a battery and a charging port replacement for my Samsung Galaxy S6, but after disassembly and then reassembly with the new parts. It is...

2 0

Started by indicolts

• A520F dead, but charges

Hi Guys, Anyone an expert on Samsungs? I have a A520F that is dead, I have tried jigging brand new genuine samsung screen and still nothing, if I...

4 0

Started by Andyd2020

• Galaxy S5 touchscreen - failed zone

Hi, I replaced the smashed touchscreen assembly on my Galaxy S5 (G900F) a few months back. Now I have an issue with a zone near the bottom of the...

2 0

Started by MattP79

• SAMSUNG TAB 3 T210 7"PMIC LOCATION

Does anyone know where the PMIC is located (power management IC Controller)? My battery dies from 70% to 26% overnight when turned off, new battery...

1 0

Started by Zeebob99

• r Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 SM-P600 P601 P605 - LCD Connection Flex Cable OEM

My cable version number is 1405. Will this cable work? What is the significance of the number? There are lots of different ones available. Thanks

0 0

Started by Andrew1405

• Are there any decent Galaxy S5 Replacement screens/digitisers out there ?

I have tried repairing a few people's S5s with replacement screens of eBay from various manufacturers. These are about 30.00 each but they have the...

1 0

Started by b444

• S6 Edge need to recover pictures

Hi Guys, Need some advice, I have not really got involed with data recovery, but have a customer who is desperare to get pics from his S6 edge,...

2 0

Started by Andyd2020

• Help with a galaxy tab 3 10.1 ot charging

I have replaced the charging cable and the battery, yet the device refuses to charge from the adapter. The only way I can get any charge into it is...

0 0

Started by magixpaul

• Samsung S6

My Samsung is not powering up.......when it does come on it stays on the Samsung Logo.........on holiday it was fully charged, then turned its self...

0 0

Started by Arosa

• Samsung screen prices more than Samsung's repair prices

I have just been looking on the Samsung repair website and found their prices for screen repairs at a Samsung Experience Store. These stores (like...

1 0

Started by DotNet Media

• samsung tab 4

is it cheaper and easier to fit a new battery to a samsung 4 or buy a new tablet?

1 0

Started by Neil

• iPhone 7 "non OEM" screens

Hi Im looking for feedback from other repair technicians about these screens sold be Replace Base. Ive had intermittent fault issues from another...

3 0

Started by BrokenIT

• Samsung Screen Replacment

Anyone got any tips for making sure Samsung screens stick down properly. I find the top anfd bottom are find just the edges lift up. Thanks

5 0

Started by FBG

• S3 handset

I bought a new battery for my greatly used Samsung Galaxy 3 It went from almost fully charged to zero however it is still the same with the new...

2 0

Started by Anita

• Samsung Galaxy s7 with screen problem

Two weeks ago I replaced the screen on this samsung galaxy s7 for a customer and they have sent me a message today with a problem with the screen....

5 0

Started by Crea2k

• Samsung Galaxy Neo S5: screen vs digitalizer replacement

I have a cracked screen on my s5 Neo. When this previously happened with other phones it was easier and less risky to replace the whole digitalizer....

2 0

Started by amunizp

• S6 charging port issue

Received a charging port flex from Replace Base, it gives a "battery temp too low" error message and then stops charging. I have confirmed...

1 0

Started by BrokenIT

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.