• Best Smartphone & Tablet testing for Trade In's etc

Hi guys, Just curious do any of you know a reliable pieces of kit that you can plug a device into and it will test all hardware/software components...

0 0

Started by markmccarney

• listed cheap repair tools are just that...and useless be warned

https://www.replacebase.co.uk/nokia-samsung-lg-motorola-htc-blackberry-essential-tool-kit-torx-t2-t3-t5-t6-nylon-spudger/ if you are lucky...

2 0

Started by rick ryder

• Bench Power Supply

Looking for recommendations for a decent bench power supply for device testing. I'm wary of all the low priced tat you see on Amazon and eBay, what...

4 0

Started by DarrenG

• Universal 3M 2mm x 50 Meter double sided bonding adhesive for phones, tablets and electronics

i have a samsung galaxy j3 thats needing a new screen i want to know how this tape fairs in its task or would i be better with glue? Thanks in...

1 0

Started by skeps33

• Network Unlocking

Can anyone give me insight in to network unlocking phones ? who are you using ? costs ? Im Puzzled by why i can get it done cheaper at the local...

25 0

Started by ismarttrader

• Desk light

Hi Guys, I am after a better desk light, I currently use a desk light with flexi neck and single lamp, but I am looking for something ideally longer...

2 0

Started by Andyd2020

• Hot Air Rework Station

I'm in the need of a hot air rework station, mainly for opening up mobile devices. I've already got a soldering station so a stand alone hot air...

17 0

Started by MACH Computers

• Current monitor

Looking for a way to view current on phones tablets to check battery, charging booting. Preferably a way to use equipment I already have, such as...

4 0

Started by Total Computer Services

• Screwdrivers, Tweezers...

Hey guys, I'm in need of new screwdrivers including a tri-point set The one I have been using for the past year is one from Amazon and I'm mixing...

4 0

Started by Pc AntiX

• Laptop LCD Recycling?

Morning All Have started to add on laptop's LCD repairs to my services now and quite quickly bringing up a pile of cracked LCD's!! I can recycle all...

2 0

Started by sussexitech

• Repair logging software

Hi Guys, Looking for suggestion on a decent repair logging application, for phones and tablets? What do you currently use? costs? etc Thanks in...

4 0

Started by Andyd2020

• Camera lens cleaning??

Hi Guys, I get quite a few Samsungs and other brands with smashed rear camera lens, I have no problem removing the bits of glass that are left but...

3 0

Started by Andyd2020

• Android camera issues - a quick fix (usually)

Hi all, Just a quick one that comes up all the time, usually when replacing a camera module on any Android devise. After replacing a camera its...

1 0

Started by Steve

• Data recovery

I'm looking for a way to recover data from a Samsung S6 with a smashed screen. Customer wants the data but doesn't want the screen fixed. Iv been...

5 0

Started by FBG

• Water (any other horrible liquid damage) repairs

Hi All, We have a few people ask us about water damage repairs, i just wanted to share a few tips and let everyone know how we go about water...

31 4

Started by Steve

• New tool from Dottorpod

Hi Guys, Got a new tool in called the iPlastix, really great tool just like the iFlex but made form a plastic material so no scratches on the...

0 0

Started by Steve

• Thermal paste for mobile phones

What thermal paste can i use for mobile phones? Can i use the same that i use on Laptops?

1 0

Started by eniac22

• Microscope

Hi Wondered if anyone had an old/unused/unloved Microscope kicking around they's like a few quid for that's maybe taking up too much space...

1 0

Started by Mend My iPhone

• Decent corner repair tools - Better than G-Tool

Hi Replacebase, Any chance of you guys using your buying power to start importing these bad boys? https://www.pliertek.com Loads better than...

38 2

Started by iPhone Repair Guy Tiverton

• Inexpensive hot air/soldering station

Hi all. Just wondering which hot air/soldering station I should buy especially when my budget is low. I am a level 3 beginner. Any suggestion or help...

2 0

Started by irepairs

• Tricky screws

Ever inside a phone and have screws that you driver isn't picking up? gently rub the screwdrivers tip on the back of the phones earpiece to give it a...

2 3

Started by Steve

• Who wants to play "Name That Driver?"

OK guys, got some new drivers kits for the iPhone 7/7p - it has a driver that we just cant find the name for! Any ideas guys and gals? Heads...

2 0

Started by Steve

• iCloud Unlocking

I have genuine requests each week from clients who need to iCloud unlock a device they've been given by a family member or that they've just plain...

8 0

• Warranty Assurances

I'm interested in what ideas people have for making sure customers don't falsely claim for warranty issues. This last couple of weeks i've had a...

10 0

• gTool!

Hi all! Today we have introduced a range of gTool products - they are pretty amazing, we have been having a great time playing with all today! Any...

2 0

Started by Steve

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.