• Be aware - Copycat on eBay.

Hi all, Thanks to Dean @ Circuit DK A rouge has been spotted, looking at the logo and the way its used you can clearly see they are targeting our...

0 1

Started by Steve

• Next day delivery

What time is the latest I can order for next day delivery please ?

1 0

Started by Seasider

• Repair training

Not sure if is the right place for this post but I've been in the PC laptop repairs for over 10 years and replacing a few screens on some iPhones...

6 0

Started by Barrett

• Motherboard Repair Technician

Hi Guys, We are currently looking at employing a motherboard repair technician specifically for smartphones with laptops and tablets repairs being...

0 0

Started by Gadget Rehab

• What moble system do you use?

OK, time to start an argument Personally I use iOS but I do also / have also used Windows mobile 10 (950XL) and it was a great phone - just alack...

11 0

Started by Steve

• What do you want to see?

Hi Guys, We will soon be having a large purchasing push and looking for any suggestions for parts / models we maybe overlooking. Ir you ever need...

23 0

Started by Steve

• Pc Software for iOS and Android

Hey guys Just wondered what software you use for your iOS and Android needs. I've got 3uTools but looking for something similar for Android.

0 0

Started by Pc AntiX

• Fake iSesamos - watch out!

Hi Guys, We have been talking to the guys at DottorPodX and it seems fake iSesamos are a big problem at the moment, especially form Chinese Sellers...

7 0

Started by Steve

0 0

Started by iPhone Repair Guy Tiverton

• Training of me

I'm keen to learn the dark art of soldering/micro soldering and IC chip test/repair. At the moment if diagnostics are beyond my comprehension -...

14 0

Started by Mend My iPhone

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.