• FX5 A New Standard Of Aftermarket

Wondering how people are getting on with/ feel about the new FX5 screens? We are very excited to start selling these new high quality screen...

1 0

Started by Luke

• iPhone 7 home button repairs

hello can someone help ! Can someone fix iPhone 7 ans 7 plus theyre the original button but don’t work one is ripped and the other can’t see...

1 0

Started by NinjaRepairs

• Damage on Arrival policy.

Hi there, The title says it all, I couldn't find anything in the terms and conditions on this matter. I am wanting to know what...

1 0

Started by Chuxsta

• Oversensitive Home button

I am looking at an iPhone 7 plus with an oversensitive Home button. It's so sensitive it thinks I'm double clicking and Touch ID cannot be set up....

4 0

Started by John Huggins

• Broken parts

Good day, Quick question for you all, when you replace a broken screen on an iPhone or other such device what do you do with said screen, do you...

0 0

Started by iTechRepairServicesLimited

• iPhone 7 original screens?

Hi Guys, I have a customer who is not happy with the brightness of the iPhone 7 screen I have fitted to her phone as her friends has not been...

1 0

Started by Andyd2020

• Iphone lcd supplier

Has anyone used dbx in china for iphone/ipad parts. Their prices seem reasonable but would like to know what the quality is like? or can anyone...

1 0

Started by Wavemobile

• iPhone 6s battery hungry

Hi all, I have a 6s which is rather hard on the batteries. If I charge it to 100% before going to bed and then put it in aeroplane mode + do not...

2 0

Started by BriG1

• Ipad air new digitiser issues two vertical stripes

Need your help guys. I had a cracked screen on my first generation iPad air ( perfect working order apart from crack) removed it without issue,...

2 0

Started by Morts

• iPhone 6s charging issue

My iPhone 6s keeps bonging when I plug it into the charger or my Mac. It does it every second or less repeatedly. I have changed the charging port...

3 0

Started by BriG1

• iPhone 6 problem

i put a new iphone6 button in and the phone turned off when i disconnected it turned back on then the phone turned off and black screen not...

1 0

Started by NinjaRepairs

• Trade purchasing

hi everyone, my names Sam I refurbish iPhones from my tiny unit. I'm purchasing my phones from one supplier but find their stock is limited to around...

0 0

Started by Samh93

Would you like us to send you notifications about discount codes, news and offers?

Remind me later

Thank you! Please check your email inbox to confirm.

Oops! Notifications are disabled.